Saturday 27 December 2008

Move away from the sausage rolls...

OMG! Surely it can't be possible. As I stand here, trembling, wondering if I can really believe my eyes I realise with a heavy heart that I have to give in to the fact that I've just had one to many sausage rolls. And mince pies. Turkey sandwiches. Oh and those little blini things with cream cheese and smoked salmon on them, which by the way, I am totally addicted to at the moment.

Answer me this... why can I get addicted to everything but exercise?? Even as I stand here the scales are screaming "move away from the sausage rolls, we both know you've had more than your rightful share"! For once I have to admit, the scales are right.

So all my weeks of pain and suffering AKA diet and pilates has come to this horrible end, me, a set of scales and a weight that's eye wateringly high! Thank God for New Year's eve, it's only 4 days away and I get to make all my new year's resolutions AGAIN.

Still, on the plus side, my parents have been here 4 days and are showing no signs of going home yet. Think there's a link between that and my eating? Most definitely and if not, then it's due to trauma in my childhood or my under active thyroid or, as a last resort, my having to sustain my heavy bones!

My new mission - find someone to go to the gym with, a gym buddy if you will. Make sure that person is tough and shows no mercy and won't fall for any excuses! Make that gym buddy my best friend for 2009, hold them close and never let them leave me until, Goddammit, I'm a size 10 of pure loveliness!!!!

No comments: